Finding the right mattress can be a tough task sometimes. Since you typically replace a bed every 7-10 years, you might simply not know how the industry has changed over these years and what it may offer you today.
But we’re here to help you!
Our honest mattress reviews are based on personal experience and thorough tests, so we deliver only the most relevant information to you!
Here’s what you will find in our reviews:
- what materials are used for making the mattress and its cover;
- a word about basic mattress characteristics: motion transfer, edge support, thermoregulation, pressure relief, odors, etc;
- how a given mattress performs in different sleep position;
- and finally, who will benefit the most from purchasing a particular model.
Now, here’s how our team performs tests on a mattress before writing the review:
- We sleep on a mattress for several consecutive nights (typically, from three nights to one week).
- We record our sleeping experience after each night to detect some trends that we analyze and present to you in our honest mattress reviews later.
- We have a pretty diverse team with different sleep preferences, so we can look at a mattress from different perspectives and provide a more complete analysis.
On this website, you can find reviews of any type of mattress. Latex, innerspring, foam, hybrid — all are conveniently gathered for you just below!
We make sure that each review covers all the information about the mattress and gives you a clear understanding of whether it can make your next perfect bed or not.
So, be sure to check them out and do not hesitate to contact us if you think that we don’t have the information you need. We’ll try to work this out!