This research is supported by you, our readers, through our independently chosen links, which earn us a commission with no extra cost to you. Learn More
Tempurpedic mattresses are usually associated with restful sleep and luxurious comfort.
And who doesn’t want to enjoy those things when traveling?
Today’s guide will explain what makes Tempurpedic mattresses so great and share the top hotel locations where users can enjoy quality sleep when traveling.
Tempurpedic Mattresses Explained
Before moving to hotels with Tempurpedic mattresses, users might want to know why they should stay at those hotels. After all, what makes Tempurpedic beds unique? And are they worth searching for?
Now, Tempurpedic mattresses are well-known for their quality foams and the instant relaxation they can provide. These mattresses are adaptive and work to deliver close conforming. As a result, they do an excellent job redistributing tension in the body, preventing pressure accumulation, and even relieving pain. That’s why Tempurpedic mattresses are so popular.
Additionally, the company has been around for a while. It has an excellent reputation and truly stands behind its product. That’s what sets the brand apart when looking at Tempurpedic vs. memory foam mattresses. Additionally, the company is constantly working on improving its product. Therefore, most Tempurpedic mattresses are very comfortable to sleep on.
What Sleepers Might Need a Tempurpedic Bed in Their Hotel?
When looking for hotels with Tempurpedic mattresses, some users might think: “Is it really worth the effort?”
And that’s understandable. Sometimes, to get to a hotel with a Tempurpedic mattress, travelers need to drive much longer than anticipated. So, to save them the trouble, users need to figure out whether they truly need this mattress type or not.
So, here are the examples of sleepers who would benefit from using a Tempurpedic mattress the most:
- Sleepers seeking pain reduction. Tempurpedic mattresses use top-quality foams that adjust to the shape of the sleeper’s body. While doing that, the foam helps redistribute the weight evenly, which usually reduces tension build-up. And with less tension comes pain relief. That’s why Tempurpedic mattresses work great for sleepers with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and a few other conditions.
- Couples, especially if one of them is a restless sleeper. The foam in Tempurpedic mattresses moves slowly. In other words, when pressure is applied, it doesn’t bounce back but returns to its shape gradually. That’s why Tempurpedic models are among the best motion isolation mattresses. When one sleeper moves, the other one can’t feel anything. This quality will also come in handy if there’s a big weight difference between the sleepers.
- Users with tender joints or sharp pressure points. Tempurpedic foam is elastic and even squishy. It is also gentle on the joints and offers a pleasant hug instead of pressing against the sleeper’s body. So, anyone with painful pressure points should feel much better when sleeping on a Tempurpedic mattress.
- Sleepers who don’t mind feeling hugged by their mattress. Fans of innerspring mattresses probably shouldn’t look for hotels that use Tempurpedic beds. The thing is, memory foam is not that responsive. On the contrary – it envelops the body. And while some sleepers enjoy this gentle hug, others may feel restricted (especially if they are used to bouncy mattresses).
The Most Popular Hotels with Tempurpedic Mattresses
Good news for all the travelers who want to enjoy quality sleep during their trips: it’s not that hard to find hotels, inns, and resorts where this is possible. So, here is the list of hotels with Tempurpedic beds:
- Hotel on Rivington (107 Rivington St, New York, NY);
- Kimpton Hotel (a big chain of luxury hotels);
- Loews Hotels & Co, with 27 locations all across the US and Canada;
- Catalina Hotel (1732 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL);
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (a global chain of luxury hotels);
- The Perry Hotel (7001 Shrimp Rd, Key West, FL);
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts, with locations all over the world;
- Cap Maison Resort & Spa (Building 1, Smugglers Cove Drive, Cap Estate, St Lucia);
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, with locations across the globe;
- The Gallery Inn (204 Bulevar del Valle, San Juan, Puerto Rico);
- Marriott Hotels and Resort, with thousands of locations around the world;
- Hyatt Regency Chicago (51 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL).
Now, travelers with specific bed requirements should still call the hotel ahead to inquire about the Tempurpedic mattresses. Things can change, especially during these uncertain times. And no one wants to arrive at their location and find out they will have to sleep on a different bed than expected. Therefore, it’s always a good idea to call the hotel in advance and make sure they still have the Tempurpedic mattresses available (to be on the safe side).
The List of Hotels with Comfortable Memory Foam Mattresses
Now, the number of hotels with Tempurpedic beds is not that extensive (for now). However, it doesn’t mean that travelers can’t sleep well. There are plenty of hotels, inns, and resorts that have comfortable mattresses like Tempurpedic that use pressure-relieving memory foam.
Here are a couple of examples:
- Marriott Hotels and Resort, which has over 7,000 locations all over the world;
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts, which can boast of more than 580 locations worldwide;
- Westin Hotels & Resorts, which has 230 locations around the globe;
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, which has 74 locations in different parts of the world;
- Ritz Carlton, which has 108 hotels all over the world;
- Four Seasons, which can boast of more than 100 locations across 46 countries;
- Sofitel, which has over 120 locations in over 40 countries around the globe;
- St. Regis, which has over 50 locations around the world.
Do hotels use memory foam mattresses?
Some hotels do use memory foam mattresses. However, this mattress type is not the most popular one found in hotels and inns. Most locations use innerspring mattresses.
Are Tempurpedic mattresses better than regular memory foam?
Not necessarily. The answer would depend on the memory foam mattress brand we are talking about. Some companies can offer the same foam quality and comfort levels as Tempurpedic (which are also memory foam models but with a more famous name).
Do hotels with Tempurpedic beds use soft mattresses?
In most cases, hotels use medium to medium-firm mattresses.
Healthy sleep is a crucial component of every trip regardless of the destination or reasons for traveling.
Luckily, there are hotels that can offer visitors the best conditions for quality rest. They use comfortable Tempurpedic and memory foam mattresses so that every traveler can feel refreshed after spending the night in.
Have you ever stayed at a hotel with a Tempurpedic mattress? Share your experience in the comments!